No Joint ICT Committee meetings are available for browsing.
Information about Joint ICT Committee
1. To oversee the management and future
development of the Shared Service initiative between the Service
Host and Client authorities.
2. To receive periodic reports of the Shared
Service Joint Management Team.
3. To undertake dispute resolution between the
constituent authorities in accordance with the Partnership
4. To agree the cost structure and manage the
financial resources of the shared service(s).
5. To consider any requests to increase
funding for the Joint Committee in response to any unforeseen
increase in costs.
6. To explore any associated development of
joint working between the constituent authorities to other areas of
7. To consider and formally approve any
amendments to the Service Level Agreement and Partnership
8. To oversee the management of the joint
contracting relationship of the shared service partnership.