1. To oversee the management and future development of the Shared Service initiative between the Service Host and Client authorities.
2. To receive periodic reports of the Shared Service Joint Management Team.
3. To undertake dispute resolution between the constituent authorities in accordance with the Partnership Agreement.
4. To agree the cost structure and manage the financial resources of the shared service(s).
5. To consider any requests to increase funding for the Joint Committee in response to any unforeseen increase in costs.
6. To explore any associated development of joint working between the constituent authorities to other areas of work/service delivery.
7. To consider and formally approve any amendments to the Service Level Agreement and Partnership Agreement.
8. To oversee the management of the joint contracting relationship of the shared service partnership.